The former Equity Plaza will be renamed as GSH Plaza, and will undergo refurbishment and upgrading of its facade to give it a totally new identity.
Strategically located on the nexus of Church, Market and Cecil Streets, it is conveniently accessible via the direct underground link to Raffles Place MRT.
Attributes of GSH Plaza at Raffles Place
GSH Plaza’s facade of steel and glass gives a futuristic look to the building thus giving it prominence from afar.
The entire building will have advanced security systems and 24-hour CCTV surveillance, with security access at the office lobbies.
All office units will come with Grade A specifications.
Location: 20 Cecil Street
The strategic location of GSH Plaza at 20 Cecil Street means excellent connectivity via road or public transport.
Besides Raffles Place MRT station where North-South Line and East-West Line is, minutes walk away is also Telok Ayer MRT station. This station provide connectivity for Downtown Line and one station away is North-East Line.
AYE and CTE provides ease in accessibility by road to other parts of Singapore.
|Developer||Plaza Ventures Pte Ltd
(consortium of GSH Corporation Ltd, TYJ Group, Vibrant Group and DB2 Land)
|Location||20 Cecil Street|
|Date of T.O.P.(Expected)||31 August 2017
(Targeting late 2016 on non-commitment basis)
|Tenure||99 years from Dec 1989|
|Description||28-storey commercial building with 26 levels of office units and 2 levels of retail space|
|Site Area||23,433 sqft / 2,177 sqm|
|No. of Office Units||259 (size ranges 480 to 1700 sqft)
Levels 3 to 28
|No. of Retail Space||13 Retail & 8 F&B (Not for sale)|
|Carpark Lots||86 lots in 3 basement levels|
Why own office space at GSH Plaza at Raffles Place?
- Raffles Place is the core hub in Singapore CBD where all businesses is proud to have the address at.
- Use your monthly rent to pay for your monthly bank instalment instead, and you get zero rental cost after the tenure of bank loan expires.
- Within close proximity is a myriad of dining, entertainment, shopping and leisure hotspots.
- Growth strategies planned for Central area per URA Masterplan 2014 will add value to your asset at GSH Plaza.
- Get more choice in the talent pool as Raffles Place is easily accessible from all parts of Singapore.
Interested to know more and view GSH Plaza?
Call Developer’s Appointed Marketing Agent, Poh Lin at tel no. 96700937 or submit the form below to register your interest and book an appointment to view GSH Plaza sales gallery.
Related Posts to GSH Plaza
- New CBD Office Space at Prime Location Raffles Place
- Sam Goi to launch GSH Plaza project by end-March